Skip to content
The latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources.

Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Help with Social Security and Medicare

We can assist with problems you have encountered with Social Security retirement and disability claims and benefits, and we can assist with Medicare claims and Marketplace issues.

Help with Veterans Benefits

I am honored to live in a state with so many of my fellow veterans. We can help you resolve problems with veterans disability claims and other service- and non-service-connected claims that you have filed, VA medical care issues, and we can help you obtain copies of service records and medals to which you are entitled.

Help with the Internal Revenue Service

We can help you resolve issues you have encountered with the IRS, including delayed IRS tax refunds.

Help with Citizenship and Travel

We are here to assist with problems you have encountered with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and State Department, and we can follow up with those agencies regarding cases that have fallen outside of normal processing times. We can also assist with delays in passport issuance, and we can communicate with consular officers regarding problems you have encountered overseas.


Please Note

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. ยง 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

I certify, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this request is complete, true, and correct to the best of my knowledge.

In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Senator Martha McSally authority to act on my behalf.